Exciting opportunity for an experienced THOROUGHBRED ADMINISTRATOR.
• Actively communicate with internal management, veterinarians, consignors, breeding farms, and trainers.
• Attend Kentucky thoroughbred sales.
• Handle racing licensure and silks.
• Create and maintain all equine records.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Horse Farm Management software required.
• Salaried position with full benefits package.
• Hybrid remote and in-office schedule option.
View the full advertisement and submission information here: Thoroughbred Administrator