Exciting opportunity for an experienced ASSISTANT BROODMARE MANAGER.
- Minimum 5 years similar equine management experience
- Minimum 5 years Thoroughbred foaling experience
- Daily care and herd health of broodmare band and foals
- Manage staff of up to 25 across 5 barns
- Attend all foalings
- Administer injections, vaccinations, worming
- Drive truck with horse trailer (must pass DOT physical and drug screen)
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Horse Farm Management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation package.
View the full advertisement and submission information here: Assistant Broodmare Manager